As a Metro customer, you can help us provide an excellent public transport experience by:
- Being respectful to fellow passengers, your driver and the Metro team
- Respecting public transport vehicles and facilities, helping us keep them clean, tidy and in good condition
- Letting us know when things need attending to. We want to hear from you so we can address any issues and keep making public transport better
You are responsible for:
- Respecting other peoples' rights
- Paying the correct fare
- Following signage within the bus and any reasonable instructions from Metro staff
- Taking any rubbish with you
This means that you will not:
- Harass or interfere with the comfort or safety of other people on the bus
- Threaten or bully other people on the bus
- Swear or use offensive language
- Eat, drink alcohol, smoke or vape on the bus
- Tag, graffiti or damage the bus in any way
- Bring a drink on the bus with a secure lid
- Bring food that is contained in a secure package
- Listen to music with your headphones on
If you have any feedback, please contact us on 03 366 8855 or metro.co.nz/contact. Video surveillance is in use on buses and ferries at all times, and all complaints are investigated.
Thank you for doing your bit to make every ride a positive one.
Please check metro.co.nz/customer-charter to see our commitments to you.